1. Don't say you love me, unless you mean it. Cuz i might do something crazy like believe it.
  2. I keep myself busy with things to do, but everytime I pause, I still think of you.
  3. Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  4. Are you a camera ? Because every time look at you, I smile.
  5. Because of you I smile a bit wider and I laugh a lot longer...
  6. First,  We had each other then wed had you. Now, We have everything.
  7. I loved you, still love you and would always love you.
  8. Love is a game that two can play and both win. - Eva Gabor
  9. Love is the word used to label the sexual excitement of the young, the habituation of the middle-aged, and the mutual dependence of the old. John Ciardi
  10. All love that has not friendship for its base is like a mansion built upon the sand. - Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Cute Love Quotes For Him
Cute Love Quotes For Him